Yes back on those cheesecake vibes yet again. Am obsessed. As in sure you've noticed, I love low fuss blender based meals haha and this is one of them. This recipe makes 2 individual serves. So if you need more double it!
1 cup soaked cashews (make sure these are soaked in water for 30min, makes them extra creamy!)
1 tbs lacuma powder
2 tbs rose water
5 medjool dates
1 cup of walnuts
Pinch of cinnamon
Pinch of Himalayan pink sea salt
1 tbs coco oil
BLEND BLEND BLEND!
FILLING- all ingredients in a bullet blender for a minute, open it up give it a stir. Repeat this process x3 and place in the freezer.
CRUST- once again, all ingredients in the bullet (different cup to the cheesecake mix, that would just be weird and ruin the magic that's about the happen!) Blend until the mixture becomes bread crumb like.
PUTTING IT TOGETHER:
- Take cheesecake mix out of the freezer, try a bit ahhhhh talk about delicious right?!
- Take a ramekin or a glass and press half of the crust mix into the bottom for your base.
- Spoon half of the cheesecake mix on top.
- Top this bad boy with anything you like! I didn't have rose petals (but that would look sahhhhh super cute) so instead I mixed up 2 tbs of cacao & 2tbs of coconut oil to make a healthy choc and drizzled it on top, then added almonds and cacao knibs.
- Repeat this X 2
- Place both cheesecakes in the fridge for 30 mins and prepare to have to have your mind blown.