Ahhhhh did someone say DESSERT?
How about Sugar Free, Paleo, Gluten Free and Vegan BROWNIES?!
Deliciously layered Brownie with a Sticky Cacao fudge, this guy is a heart breaker.
1 cup Pureed Beets
1/4 cup Cacao powder
1/4 cup Coconut Flour
1 tsp baking powder
6 tbs Coconut Oil
1/4 cup almond milk
1 Flax egg (see note below on how to make it)
1 tbs Cinnamon
6 Medjool Dates
3 tbs Almond Butter
FOR THE BROWNIE:
- Combine Beets, Cacao powder, Coconut Flour, 2 tbs Coconut oil, Cinnamon, Baking Powder and Almond milk. Mix until a batter is formed.
- Pre heat oven to 400' F.
- Spray brownie tray with Coconut oil, and spread batter on tray about 1/2 inch thick.
- Cook for 20minutes @ 400'F.
- Allow to cool in pan
FOR THE STICKY CACAO FUDGE:
- Sautee the Medjool dates in 2 tbs coconut oil, add Almond Butter and 2 tbs Cacao Powder until roughly combined.
-Take off heat and place in Bullet blender, blend till smooth and fudgey.
PUTTING IT TOGETHER:
You are so close to dessert HEAVEN!!!
- Combine 2 tbs Coconut oil with 2 tbs cacao powder and spread thinly on brownie and allow to set.
- Cut into squares of even sizes
- Place one square on plate, get 1 tbs of fudge mix and place on top of brownie, place brownie square on top and sandwich together.
- Top with cacao nibs and YAHHHHHHHHHHS ITS FINALLY READY!!!
2 tbs ground flax meal
4 tbs water
- Combine and leave to set until a gel like mix is formed.