Yep I'm back on the bullet desert vibes! This was also a end of the week what's left in my cupboard dessert too. You can definitely make it with a crust, take the ingredients and steps from my Turkish delight cheese cake post. This recipe makes 2 individual serves. So if you need more double it!
1 cup soaked cashews (make sure these are soaked in water for 30min, makes them extra creamy!)
7 dates (3 to be soaked with the cashews)
1 tbs coco oil
1/2 cup apple sauce
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1 tbs lacuma powder
1 tbs mesquite
BLEND BLEND BLEND!
FILLING- all ingredients in a bullet blender for a minute, open it up give it a stir. Repeat this process x3 and place in the freezer.
- Chop the remaining 4 dates lengthways
- Place them a saucepan over a low heat with 3 tbs of water
- Allow them to simmer away, as the water disappears add a tbs more until a syrupy delicious sticky date esque topping is formed.
- Take off heat, set aside.
PUTTING IT TOGETHER:
- Take cheesecake mix out of the freezer, try a bit ahhhhh talk about delicious right?!
- Spoon half of the cheesecake mix into a ramekin or glass
- Top this bad boy with 1/2 the date mix, dust with cinnamon, Repeat this X 2
- Place both cheesecakes in the fridge for 30 mins and HOLY YUM!