Whether you went out and drank way too tequila last night or you are feeling fragile and just need warming feel good food stat... Some days our bodies just crave comforting cheesy goodness so why not fufill that need (and yes it's a NEED) without the nasty calories and bloat that goes along with it. This cheesy sauce is perfect for nachos, can be used to top your fav veggie bake or even just to spice up good meat and three veg.
1 small head of cauliflower
3 heaped tbs nutritional yeast
1 tbs coconut flour
1/4 cup unsweetened Almond milk
- Chop up head of cauliflower into inch long pieces, take cauliflower pieces and Steam or boil until soft.
- Take drained cauliflower pieces and place in Nutribullet blender, blend until It is a smooth and creamy consistency.
- Add the salt, almond milk and nutritional yeast to the cauliflower and blend again til combined.
- Add coconut flour to the mix and blend for about a minute.
- And ta-daaaa! It's seriously that simple. As I said earlier, you can use it as a dip, as a sauce or a topper for roasted veggies.