God damn talk about delicious. This one will have you shocking guests when you tell them it's free of any nasty things and waistline friendly (yes this is one of those fat is your friend things) I'm telling you, it's THAT good.
This is pretty much entirely made in a NutriBullet / Blender and takes no more than 20mins (excluding fridge time). I'm a complete sucker for an easy, low fuss recipe and this is one of them. Not to mention that it ticks all those healthy boxes : Paleo, Dairy free, Gluten free, Sugar free and raw.
Remember this guy is super dense so it serves 6, I love making mini single serve cheesecakes in ramekins or cupcake trays because I love individual portioned desserts and it makes presentation and serving sooo much easier when having guests over for dinner.
2 cups raw cashews
1/2 cup apple sauce
1/2 cup frozen blueberries thawed - save a couple for topping
3 tbs lemon juice
4 tbs coconut oil - melted
4 tbs of grated lemon rind
1/2 Pinch of Himalayan pink salt
1/3 cup golden flaxseed
2 tbs coconut oil
1/3 cup raw almonds
2 medjool dates
1 tbs lacuma powder
1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Soak cashews in water for a minimum of 20mins, ideally 1 hr. The longer you soak them the creamier they will be.
- Take soaked cashews (make sure you've drained them) and place them in a bullet/blender. Blend til smooth.
- Add the blueberries, apple sauce, lemon juice to the cashew mix and continue to blend until creamy.
- Add all other ingredients to the mix and that's right you guessed it, BLEND AGAIN.
- Your "cheesecake" filling should be super smooth by this stage, place it in the freezer to cool down while you start the base!
- Once again, all ingredients in the bullet (different cup to the cheesecake mix, that would just be weird and ruin the magic that's about the happen!) Blend until the mixture becomes bread crumb like.
PUTTING IT TOGETHER:
- Take cheesecake mix out of the freezer, try a bit ahhhhh talk about delicious right?!
- Take a ramekin about 2" wide and 2" deep or a glass and press 1/6 of the crust mix into the bottom for your base.
- Spoon 1/6 of the cheesecake mix on top and spread the top smooth.
- Top this bad boy with anything you like! I went with the semi lazy yet effective blueberries and lemon rind twist
- Repeat this X 6
- Place cheesecakes in the fridge for at least 30 mins and BOOM ready to serve. Prepare to have to have your mind blown.
Serves : 6
Calories per serve: 300