Beeeeeeecause everyone needs PIZZA!!
1 cup raw cauliflower blended finely/ puree
I cup tiger nut or coconut flour
2 tbs chia
2 tbs flax
1 tbs nutritional yeast
1 tbs chopped rosemary
1 punch of salt and pepper
- Pre heat your oven at 400 degrees f.
- Take the the raw blended cauliflower / purée and lightly sauté it for 5 mins in a pan over a mild heat. Take it off the heat and place in a Muslin cloth (or a thin tea towel) and wring out any fluid. Yes this is the most annoying step but removing the fluid will make sure your base turns out nice and crispy!
- Place the moisture free purée in a bowl, combine with all the ingredients and make a dough like mixture.
- Line a baking tray with wax paper or aluminum foil and spray lightly with coconut oil.
- Split the mixture into two balls. And flatten into two pizzas about a 1/4 inch thick.
- Cook bases in oven for 5-7 mins until the edges are lightly browned.
- Take them out of the oven, top with all the delicious things you want on your pizza and return to the oven to cook for another ten mins.
- Fuck yesssssss. It's pizza time.
Enjoy babes xxx