PUMPKIN SPICE VEGAN PROTEIN BALLS
2/3 Cup Soaked cashews
2/3 cup Pumpkin Puree
1 tsp Pumpkin spice
2/3 cup flaked coconut (extra for rolling)
1/2 cup Vital Proteins Vanilla Collagen peptides
1/2 cup Vanilla Vegan protein powder
2 Tbs coconut oil
- Soak cashews in luke warm water for 20mins, drain.
- In a bullet blender combine the soaked cashews, pumpkin puree and coconut oil until smooth. Take contents of the bullet & pour into a medium sized mixing bowl
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix thoroughly until a dough like form is made, balls should be on the sticky side.
- Time to ROLL! Take 1 tsp of the mix at a time and roll into balls then roll in the coconut, repeat until all balls are made
- Store in the fridge in an air tight container, this will made sure the coconut oil is set and will keep the balls firm