1/2 cup cashew butter
3/4 cup desiccated coconut
1 & 1/2 cups fresh raspberries
1 cup vanilla vegan protein powder
1/4 cup coconut oil melted
- In a medium mixing bowl mash the raspberries with a fork, until liquefied.
- Add cashew butter and coconut oil and stir until completely folded through
- In a separate bowl, combine the coconut and vegan protein powder
- Slowly add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients a couple of tablespoons at a time folding through each time until both mixes are combined into a thick dough like mix.
- Roll your balls! About roughly an inch in diameter. Store in a sealed container in the fridge and BOOM.