RAW VEGAN PUMPKIN CHEESECAKE: Serves 4.
Remember this guy is super dense so it could even serve 6, I like making mini single serve cheesecakes in ramekins or cupcake trays because miniature everything is the best but it's totally up to you!
2 cups of cashews (make sure these are soaked in water for 30min, makes them extra creamy!)
1 can of organic pumpkin purée (15oz)
1 tsp pumpkin spice
2 drops of stevia (optional)
1 tsp vanilla extract
Pinch of ground ginger
10 medjool dates
2 cups of walnuts
1 tsp of cinnamon
1/2 tsp of Himalayan pink sea salt
2 tbs coco oil
- Take soaked cashews (make sure you've drained them) and place in bullet/blender. Blend til smooth.
- Add pumpkin to the blended cashews and continue to blend until creamy.
- Add all other ingredients to the mix and that's right you guessed it, BLEND AGAIN.
- Your "cheesecake" filling should be super smooth by this stage, place it in the freezer to cool down while you start the base!
Now this one is really difficult hehe...
- Place all ingredients in your bullet/ blender.
- Blend until combined and breadcrumb esque.
- Use your fingers to press the mixture into your ramekin, cupcake trays or pie dish. Make sure you re-enforce the edges of the base so it holds together, do this by making it 1/4 inch thicker in those areas.
- Place bases in the freezer for 5mins.
Putting it together!
- Take both the filling and the mix out of the freezer.
- Spoon the filling into your crusts/casings.
- Top with nuts/ coconut /Cinnamon pretty much any delicious thing you can find.
- Back in the fridge for 30mins or more and tadaaaaaaaa