Breakfast is without question my favorite meal of the day. Zucchini fritters are right up there on the list of fav breakfast food too, however it's rare to come across gluten-free friendly versions of these bad boys. Here's a recipe that's so insanely easy that you'll have no excuse not to have a Sunday brunch at home.
1 med zucchini grated
3 tbs coco flour
1/4 cup egg whites
1 tbs goats cheese
Handful of fresh dill chopped
Pinch of Salt and pepper
Pinch of baking powder
- Place all ingredients in a mixing bowl and mud thoroughly with a wooden spoon
- Pre heat frying pan and spray lightly with coconut oil
- It's time to cook these bad boys! Take 3 tbs of the zucchini batter on to the pan like you would to cook a pan cake.
- Brown on both sides, this should take about 3-5mins each side and BOOM.
- Serve with all the breakfast treats or do what I have done above and use them as breakfast burger buns!