Oh hey there chocolate bark, it's been a minute!
This week I discovered @vitalproteins collagen peptides and am loving sneaking it in to all my fav recipes. Talk about a game changer, making this high protein annnnnd ANTI AGING?!
1/2 cup coconut oil
1/2 cup cacao powder
2 scoops of collagen peptides from vital proteins
3 tbs almond flakes
3 tbs cashew butter
- In a medium mixing bowl combine cacao powder
- Melt coconut oil over a very low heat and stir into dry ingredients, combining until a melted chocolate type consistency is formed.
- Spread half the mix onto baking paper and spread it quite thin
- Before it sets, sprinkle the almond flakes on top of the choc
- Follow with the cashew butter, use all of it but do this by taking a tenth of a teaspoon at a time and scattering blobs of this delicious goodness on the choc mix on the paper.
- Take the remainder of the choc mix and slowly pour over the blobs of cashew butter and almonds
- Set choc aside in the freezer for ten mins.
- Once set, Break up in to and fix allllll those choc cravings. God damn, will be hard not to eat this all in one sitting.