Ok so I had some serious chocolate needs that had to be dealt with but was also on a mission to keep up with the whole healthy, paleo, sugar free "Need to keep my abs visible" eating plan annnnnnnd this is the result of that.
This recipe makes 2 serves- treats in small doses to stop a hungry choc-o-holic monster suddenly appearing from within and the next thing you know its disappeared. If making for guests I would suggest doubling the mix.
1/4 Cup Organic virgin Coconut Oil
3 tbs "Naked Chocolat" by The Healthy Chef (this stuff is RIDIC but if you can't get a hold of it substitute for 2tbs Cacao, 1 tbs Mesquite, 1 tsp Stevia)
1 tbs Mesquite powder
3 tbs Raw Cacao powder
1/2 cup slivered almonds
1/4 cup cacao nibs
1/4 cup roasted and smashed up almonds
- Combine all ingredients except the almonds and nibs together to form a melted chocolate type consistency.
- Add in the 1/2 cup of Silvered almonds
- Spread choice mix super thin on baking paper, before it sets sprinkle with cacao nibs nd roasted almonds
- Place in freezer for 10 mins
- Break in to pieces and you've got yourself one crazy delicious healthy choice treat.